Invitation to attend
The conference committee extend a warm welcome to emergency nurses, all health professionals with an interest in emergency healthcare delivery and healthcare students to attend this 18th International Conference for Emergency Nurses (ICEN) for the College of Emergency Nursing Australasia (CENA) to be held from 14th – 16th October 2020 at the Gold Coast Conference and Exhibition Centre, Queensland.
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues to the Gold Coast for the 18th International Conference for Emergency Nurses.
Who Should Attend?
The conference is open to all whom would like to gain or share their experience and knowledge in emergency care, leadership, practice or education and is aimed at:
- Nursing staff
- Pre-hospital care staff
- Medical staff
- Allied health staff
- Hospital researchers
- Retrieval or flight staff
- Military Nursing / Health personnel
- Student nurses
- Anyone with an interest in emergency nursing.
The following subthemes have been chosen to reflect the aims of the conference:
- Informatics and technology in emergency care
- Innovation in clinical practice
- Leadership & Management
- Patient Safety
- Katie East – co-convenor
- Amy Johnston – co-convenor
- Julia Crilly – scientific co-convenor
- Jamie Ranse – scientific co-convenor
- Elizabeth Elder
- Lorelle Malyron