Welcome to the 2019 ICEN Conference! This is the first social opportunity to catch up with your interstate colleagues and sponsors and exhibitors of the Meeting. The welcome reception also provides a great opportunity to meet delegates who are attending the conference for the first time.
- Date: Wednesday 16th October
- Time: 1700-1800 (at close of Wednesday sessions)
- Venue: Gallery Level 1, Exhibition Area
- Dress Code: Neat Casual
- Inclusions: One hour of nibbles and drinks whilst you meet, mingle and relax.
- Cost: Inclusive for full registrations and exhibitors, book during registration process. Additional tickets can be purchased by guests and day registrations for $50
Be bold, be bright!
It is with great pleasure that the Organising Committee of the 2019 17th ICEN invite you to attend the Conference dinner on Friday 18th October at 7pm at the magnificent Adelaide Town Hall!
- Date: Friday 18th October
- Time: 1900 till late
- Venue: Adelaide Town Hall, 128 King William Street.
- Dress Code: Bright After Five. Be bold, be bright!
- Entertainment: FunkBros DJ
- Inclusions: 3 course meal and drinks over 4-5 hours with entertainment and CENA Awards
- Cost: Inclusive for full delegates, tick the box during registration. Additional delegate tickets can be booked by day registrations and exhibitors for $115 or by non-delegates for $150. Price includes 3 course meal, drinks and entertainment.
The Town Hall is an easy 5 minute walk from the Hilton Adelaide Hotel.